The ultimate city-building video game lands on your table top! In the board game version of the best-selling PC game of the same name, players work together to plan, build, and manage a city. They key to a successfully developed city is a happy population; as players decide how and where to build, they must consider a variety of factors such as the environment, crime, traffic flow, education, and financial resources. This cooperative strategy game starts with a low level introductory tutorial and increases in complexity as the game processes, making it a great choice for players of all experience levels.
- In this cooperative tabletop game, players work together to plan, build, and manage a city.
- Players start with a blank canvas-aa vacant plot on which they must develop residential, commercial, and industrial areas, gradually creating new neighborhoods while maintaining a happy population!
- Consider factors such as the environment, crime, traffic flow, education, and financial resources as you build.
- Scenario-based, starting with a low level Introductory tutorial and increasing in complexity as the game progresses.
- Based on the best-selling city-building video game of the same name.
- 6 Game board pieces
- 1 Administration board
- 8 Administration markers
- 48 Zone tiles
- 37 Building tiles
- 120 Cards
- 30 Coins
- 1 Starting player token
- 1 Skyline with 2 happiness indicators
- 1 Rulebook
|Local Pickup at Our Store: (see the Contact Us page for address)||$0.00|